Astrology-based New Moon Workshops teach you to harness the power of the new moon through intention, with the tools of alchemy, meditation and sound. Catherine Baskett collaborates with colleagues Kevin Barry and Kim Blake of H2O Touch, Tryshe Dhevney of Soundshifting and Hapi Moshe, Canyon Ranch crystal energy practitioner, to create three unique, three-day new moon workshops that help you awaken and develop your intentional life. In each workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to use the new moon as a timer to focus, organize, direct and sustain your intentional life
- To identify the house and plan each new moon triggers and what it means to you
- How to write intentions in a way to achieve results
- Organization and journaling of new moon intentions
- How to use alchemical tools to increase the intensity of your meditations
- How to “go with the flow”
Each New Moon Workshop begins in Tucson, Arizona, on a Friday evening, with sessions continuing all day Saturday and Sunday. Space is limited to 10 participants. Those coming from out-of-town will want to arrive early Friday afternoon and should plan on either a late Sunday evening or early Monday morning departure.